Yoga for Glowing Face Is Beyond All the Fairness Creams
You would be surprised to know that yoga has the power to rejuvenate your skin and make you gorgeous and beautiful. The most prime advantages of yoga are that each and every pose that you practice has a lot of benefits. For example, some of the yogic techniques help you keep healthy, stress free, make you aware of your body, help you coordinate better and improve your concentration so that you understand it better and help you keep disciplined. There are some Ashtanga Yoga techniques to acquire the perfect glowing and flawless skin that everybody would jealous of you. Not only glowing skin, Yoga For Glowing Face has more beauty benefits in its storage.
Yoni Mudra – Detachment from Chaos:
- Sit with legs crossed as Sukhasana – An easy pose
- Put your thumbs on your ears and your index fingers on your closed eye lashes
- Now place your middle fingers on your nostrils, the ring fingers over your upper lips and little fingers under your lower lips.
- Make sure that your elbows are parallel to the floor
- Focus on your breath while doing this Mudra.
- Stay in the Mudra Pose for 5-10 minutes.
Note: Avoid applying pressure with your fingers.
You May Also Like: – Yoga for Hair Growth: Get Healthy and Long Hair
Yog Mudra: The Yoga Pose
- Sit in Sukhasana Posture.
- Grip your left hand with your right hand at the back.
- Inhale, draw your shoulders to the back and enlarge your chest.
- Exhale and bend forward, then touch your forehead to your right knee.
- While inhaling return to the initial position.
- Repeat all the steps similarly with touching your forehead to left knee and then do it in the middle.
Standing Chakrasana : The Wheel Pose
- Stand straight and wile inhaling lift your hands up and twist them backwards.
- Exhale and twist forward and swing your arms behind. Intertwine your fingers at the back and draw towards your head.
- Inhaling and return to the initial posture.
Kapal Randhra Dhouti : Yogic Facial Massage
It is an excellent technique which will force you to forget your expensive skin treatments. It encourages all your facial nerves and over time offers a beautiful and natural glowing skin. It helps you de-stress and relax also.
- Smoothly but steadily massage your forehead with your fingers, start from the middle of your forehead till the temples.
- Softly pinch your eyebrows alongside the length. Repeat this process 3-4 times.
- Massage around your eyes in circular motion.
- With outer strokes massage your cheekbones.
- Glance up and massage your neck with uphill strokes.
In this Yoga for Glowing Face, No need to use oils or creams for this method. A gentle massage with your fingers will be enough.
Kapalbhati – A Breathing Technique
- Sit comfortably with your back straight.
- Take a deep breath.
- Then exhale forcefully by your nose.
- Take 20 such breaths for completing one round and do 2 more rounds.
Concentrate on exhale by your nose and not on the movement of your abdomen.
The meaning of Marichi is ‘a ray of light’. This pose is also termed as the sage pose and it enhances circulation and massages the inner organs, especially the stomach organs. It helps in detoxifying your system, hence increasing your complexion. It also relieves stress and calms your mind that of course leads to happy skin.
- Sit on a plane surface with legs stretched out and your spine straight.
- Turn your right knee such that your toes are plane on the floor, near to your pelvis and your knees are nearby to your chest. Ensure the toes of your left leg are facing up.
- Ensure your spine is straight, extend your arms on both sides. Breathe in deeply and turn your upper body left from the waist.
- Bind your arms around your twisted knee and hold them tightly.
- Breathe normally when you ensure that your spine is erect, your head is facing the left, your shoulder blades are pulled towards each other and your chest is extended.
- Keep the pose for about a minute and then repeat for the other side.
Avoid this pose, if you have a serious back injury or have history of migraine and headaches. If you have low or high blood pressure, it is best to give up. Also avoid doing this pose if you are suffering from insomnia.
Dhanurvakrasana : The Bow Pose
The bow pose is one of the most beneficial Yoga for Glowing Face. It works the whole body and stimulates circulation. It also helps detoxify the body as the pressure is on the abdomen.
- Lie flat on your abdomen with legs extended out and arms by your side.
- Turn your legs and hold your ankles. Simultaneously, draw your ankles and lift your legs.
- Inhaling and lift up your head and neck. Keep the pose.
- Exhaling and return to the initial posture.
Avoid this pose if you suffer from blood pressure problem. It’s best to abstain, if you have a past record of neck injuries, hernia or any kind of head or back pain.
The Seated Forward Bend Pose : Paschimottanasana
- Sit on the ground and while inhaling extend your legs in front of you.
- Place your knees firm and make sure that you don’t bow them when you do the asana.
- While exhaling bend forward, grip your toes and try to touch your forehead to your knees.
- Stay in this posture for 10 seconds.
- Inhaling and return to the starting posture.
Some of these yoga postures help to enhance blood circulation to the head and face area. Apart from these poses, there are some other beneficial Yoga for Glowing Face includes: child pose, triangle pose, fish pose, cobra pose, shoulder pose, etc. these poses also enhance oxygenation to the whole system; as such are called chest openers. All inverted poses and forward turns increases blood supply to the head that can help to gain clean and glowing skin.